3D AutoCAD to PDMS Converter is the tool that serves to convert 3D models from AutoCAD software into the PDMS software.
There are several ways to convert from 3D AutoCAD to 3D PDMS, can use software by AVEVA also, MEI (Mechanical Equipment Interface) please refer Import STP ( STEP – File) into Pdms.
3D AutoCAD to PDMS Converter can convert from 3D solid AutoCAD into Extrusion Primitive PDMS.
Guide to intall the trial version : https://www.pdmsid.com/get-the-trial-version-of-3d-autocad-to-pdms-converter/
Here’s how to use 3D AutoCAD to PDMS Converter :
1. Download macros on the download button below, extract the zip file and save the file 3dCAD2PDMS.VLX, please click How To Download How To Download as support for downloading files.
2. Open the AutoCAD program and open 3D DWG files to be converted to 3D PDMS.
3. Drag and drop files 3dCAD2PDMS.VLX on the command line. By typing commands 3DTOPDMS in AutoCAD it will show a menu of 3D AutoCAD to PDMS Converter.
4. Select the Output File locations which there is a location of PDMS macro result file.
5. Select the conversion quality, High or Low.
6. Click the Convert button to start conversion from 3D solid AutoCAD to a PDMS macro file.
7. Open the PDMS program, and place the CE in ZONE or member of ZONE.
8. Drag & drop files macro conversion results into the PDMS command line, or by typing the command $M /LokasiFile.
Here’s an example of the 3D AutoCAD to PDMS result :
Please go to the page ( PDMS macro download ) to get AVEVA PDMS Macro and others PDMS tools in order to optimize your PDMS jobs.
Please write your request in the comments on the page Request to request of PDMS macro or PDMS tutorial.
Enter the discount code 40PERSEN to get 40% discount.
Licenses can only be run on one device and license duration is unlimited.
Download For Trial VersionDownload Trial Version
Generate ID and email to email@example.com to try this macro.