How to create vertical vessel foundation easily ? with PDMS Macro Vertical Vessel Foundation that can.
This PDMS Macro Vertical Vessel Foundation is made from PML Language and be designed to create vertical vessel foundation in 3D PDMS easily specially with octagonal type, see result picture in this post below.Goto Sitemap to read all Article from PDMSid
Why should we use PDMS Macro Foundation Modeling ?
- Create quickly a basic octagonal foundation specially vertical vessel foundation.
- easy to use, no need setting from pdms admin side just drag / drop file or command macro file to show the menu.
below is the view of PDMS Macro Foundation Modeling v1.01 and how to use
Width : fill with width of foundation.
Offset : fill field with offset value between pedestal and footing.
Footing Height : fill field with Bolt Circle Diameter of foundation.
Foundation Height : fill field with Bolt Circle Diameter of foundation.
Number of Bolt : fill field with quantity of anchor bolt.
Bolt Diameter : fill field with diameter of anchot bolt.
Bolt Projection : fill field with anchor bolt projection.
B.C.D : fill field with Bolt Circle Diameter of foundation.
Create Button : button to generate 3D model in PDMS workspace.
How to use this PDMS model macro :
- Select EQUI or STRU as CE.
- Fill data in PDMS Macro Foundation Modeling Form, see Foundation Modeling Parameter below for reference.
- Click Create button to generate the 3D model ( primitive ).
Why use PDMS Macro from www.pdmsid.com ?
- Can be used by PDMS designer or modeler without instalation from admin side.
- Without PML index setting so can be saved in local folder, let’s say personal use only.
- Facilitate private job so others don’t know using macro or not.
- 100% support and feature update.
Goto PDMS macro download page to get Foundation Modeling v1.01 and another tools for optimize your job result.
Foundation Modeling v1.02
Foundation Modeling v1.03