Every project need calculate all material in a simple report and not waste time to make the report and not take off manually one by one. This macro can do calculate how many material of bolts that used in the project with easy way and easy to read by user.
Below is the user interface of this macro
Generate for CE button : Generate how many MTO of bolts for Current Element and display to table view.
Save button : Export report to Microsoft excel file ( xls )
Table view : Display bolt report list, you can sort and filter before export to Microsoft Excel file.
PDMS Macro Piping Bolts Report works this way :
- Drag and drop macro file in to pdms command line, will show the Piping Bolts Report form and ready to use.
- Select an element will be reported ( example : select the SITE hierarchy it’s mean all pipe under current element will be reported ).
- Click the Generate for CE button and will show the report in table view.
- Click Save button to export the material take off report to excel file.
- Drag and drop the heading of report on table view to get the different format of report, filter and sort.