PDMS Macro Isometric Material List Control is tools to manage selected items in the material list of drawing pdms isometric production.Goto Sitemap to read all Article from PDMSid
In PDMS Software, ISODRAFT allows you to exclude selected items from the material list. The exclusion of an item is determined by the system attributes MTOC and MTOT for branch members and leave tubes, and the attribute MTOH for branch head tube. The settings you can use are:
Unset or ON Include on the material list and draw normally on pdms isometric drawing.
OFF Exclude from the material list but draw normally on pdms isometric drawing.
DOTD Exclude from the material list and draw dotted and dimensioned on pdms isometric drawing.
DOTU Exclude from the material list and draw dotted but undimensioned on pdms isometric drawing.
CE button : Select CE item.
Prev button : Go to previous item as CE.
Next button : Go to next item as CE.
Set Material Component : Change MTOC attribute of selected item.
Set Material MTOH : Change MTOH attribute of selected bran.
Set Material MTOT : Change MTOT attribute of selected item.
Apply button : Action.
How to use PDMS Macro Isometric Material List Control :
- Change FolderMacroLocation variable in macro file PDMSidIsoMtoc.pdmsid as you put this macro.
- Drag and drop file macro in to pdms command line will display the Isometric Material List Control menu.
- Select the bran or bran member use CE , Prev or Next button.
- Change MTOC, MTOH and MTOT attribute of item with change the radio button menu.
- Change or fill the Stext menu to set ATTA attribute if required.
- Click Apply button to change action.
Goto (PDMS macro download) page to get PDMS Macro Isometric Material List Control and another tools for optimize your pdms jobs result.
Or click Download button below to download this PDMS Aveva macro or click here to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Free – Direct Download