How to find Pipe name in PDMS if pipe separate in two different area ? we can use PDMS Macro Find Pipe by Name.Goto Sitemap to read all Article from PDMSid
Line Number : text that contain pipe name to find
Scope : scope of searching
Apply : get a result of
Dismiss : close the Find Pipe form.
How to use PDMS Macro Find Pipe by Name :
- Fill the Line Number field with text what you want to find.
- Choose scope
- Current Element mean find the Pipe that contain text under CE hierarchy only
- All mean find the Pipe that contain text on the whole of hierarchy
- Click Apply button to see the result, result will be appear in pdms command line.
- Click Dismiss button to close the menu.
Below is result of PDMS Macro
I hope this helps you to increase finish your jobs as a Pdms Piping Designer.
Free – Direct Download