Why should we use PDMS Macro Email Graphical View ?
- Reduce time to attach of screen shoot picture to email.
- Save JPEG file to local disk as gallery, summary or history.
- Easy to use.
Email Picture button : to send email of PDMS graphical view as attachment by Outlook and automatically save a JPEG file into local disk.
How to use PDMS Macro Email Graphical View ?
- Open file EmailGraphicalForm.pdmsid with notepad, change value MacroFolderLocation with your current file location.
- Drag and drop the PDMS Macro Email Graphical View to pdms command line
- Select an element in design explorer to give a name of picture. ( select any element to set as CE )
- Program save the picture in local disk ( %pdmsuser% ) automatically.
- Program will open outlook automatically and ready to send the picture as attachment by email. see screen shoot below
This picture below is result sample picture of PML Email Graphical View Directly from PDMS that attach to Outlook.
Click here to download PDMS Macro and see another model macros.
note : not running in software PDMS 12.0 SP5 and not yet tested in software Aveva E3D
Free – Direct Download