By using PDMS Macro Continuous Measurement Tools we can measure the distance between two objects with the path that we want.Goto Sitemap to read all Article from PDMSid
Sometimes there are times when we need a useful tool to measure distances between objects with others. we will have difficulty if the distance that we want is not a straight distance between two objects, but the distance is calculated from the specific track.
See also pdms software macro PDMS Macro Miter Elbows Primitive.
See also pdms software macro PDMS Macro Piping Bolts Report.
The measure tools provided by the PDMS standard can only measure the straight distance between two objects, so we have to add that we can know the distance on track.
Below is just one example of the problem.
By using PDMS Macro Continuous Measurement Tools can help determine the distance of the above.
How to use PDMS Macro Continuous Measurement Tools :
- Download file macros on the download link below and extract the zip file.
- Save the macro file in the folder path that does not contain spaces, for example: D:\AvevaPdmsSoftware\PDMSid\
- Open fiile Continuous_Measurement_Tools_Form.pdmsid with notepad
- Change the variable !FolderMacroLocation with the location where you put this macro file.
- Drag and drop macro files Continuous_Measurement_Tools_Form.pdmsid to the PDMS command line.
- Press Add button, select the first object to be measured and then select the objects that have been selected as the measurement path.
- Press Esc to finish.
- Press Clear button to delete the measurement and repeat again from the beginning.
- Press Dismiss button to close the Continuous Measurement Tools.
Please go to the page ( PDMS macro download ) to get AVEVA PDMS Macro and others PDMS tools in order to optimize your PDMS jobs.
Or click the Download button below to directly download PDMS these macros, click follow to receive notifications of the latest articles via email.