This time I make an article that I think this article is very interesting and hopefully make readers interested in pdmsid readers, namely how to create new keyboard shortcuts in PDMS.Goto Sitemap to read all Article from PDMSid
Maybe you are interested in reading more articles, please click sitemap to see a list of articles from pdmsidcom.
Continuing on this article, the keyboard shortcut is very important for the users of any software. That I mentioned herein are used for the users of software PDMS, PDMS operator, designer PDMS, PDMS administrator in particular.
Immediately towards how to create new keyboard shortcuts in PDMS.
The example we will try in this article:
We will create keyboard shortcuts (ALT + 2) to execute MACRO.
1. Prepare a macro file that will be run.
Open notepad and save the following code in a file (example: D: \ PDMSid \ macro.txt), the following code will display the name, description, position, and orientation on the command line.
Q POS WRT/*
Q ORI WRT /*
2. Open the Aveva PDMS software in DESIGN module -> Right click on toolbar menu -> Customize..
3. Right click on commandbar -> New Commandbar
4. Right click on middle column -> New -> Button -> Drag and drop Button to the Command Bar has been made above.
5. Click on the Button again, modify the attributes that are in the rightmost column by replacing the Shortcut field by selecting ALT + 2 and the Command field: input $ M /D:\PDMSid\Macro.txt
6. Press button Apply and OK.
7. Press ALT + 2 on keyboard to execute the Macro.
Hopefully the above article to help readers, please write a comment if there are suggestions and questions.