Contribute Your Best Knowledge for PDMSid Community
Want to prove yourself as an expert in the engineering software ?
You may have an enormous amount of knowledge residing in your head which you can share with www.pdmid.com here by writing a post on this website.
We respect your knowledge. You will be given credit as an author of your post. And if you would like us to add your short bio along with a picture and links to your social profiles on LinkedIn, Google+ etc, we’ll add to your every post!
How to become a contributor for PDMSid.com website:
Before you submit your post here, read these guidelines to ensure your post gets approved.
- Identify your expertise in engineering software, pdms especially.
- Refer to some of the posts I’ve already published on this website.
- Choose a topic which could be useful for the community. Make sure the topic is not already covered on the website. Your post may cater to different levels of readers- newbie, intermediate, experts. If you think you need to explain few sections on the topic in more detail, you can split it in different posts.
- A single post should be a minimum of 300 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Organize your post logically
- Give simple title to the post
- Use Images and data if required and give references to those. Bullets, tables, diagrams, flowcharts, examples are most useful techniques to represent the information better.
- The post should be unique and should not use copyright material. If the post is found to be a copy of some other external resources then it won’t be approved. Also by submitting a post to PDMSid.com, you give us the copyright ownership of the post.
- Response: After your post is published, readers may ask few queries related to your topic written. Your responses to such queries may help readers further.
Waiting now to publish your expertise ?
Send me your post as a word document along with images if applicable on firstname.lastname@example.org. If it’s your first post then send me your short bio in 25-30 words along with the picture or a link to the LinkedIn profile.
If any changes are required in your post, I’ll communicate those to you. If you have any further queries related to choosing a topic etc, feel free to send me an email on email@example.com.