We can sorting name of pipe hierarchy by letter use PDMS Macro Sort Pipe.
Speed is important when used to find the position of PDMS pipe is located. With the name of a neat pipe will be easier in the search and of course looks nice.
How to use PDMS Macro Sort Pipe :
- Open file PDMSMacroSortPipeForm.pdmsid with notepad, change value MacroFolderLocation in file PDMSMacroSortPipeForm.pdmsid with your current file location.
- Drag and drop macro file in to pdms commandline.
- All pipe should be unlocked.
- Select Owner of PIPE hierarchy ( ZONE ).
- Choose sorting option
- Pipe hierarchy under Zone will reorder automatically, see the image below as an example.
Free – Direct Download