Easy PDMS Report Tools used to create / generate a simple report and quickly for pdms administrator or pdms designer.
Pdms designer usually need a simple report like attribute all of pipes and may be do not know how to make a report with common way because difficult to understand how to make a report template.
below is the user interface of Easy PDMS Report Tools :
- Type : type of object to be reported. ( ex : Site, Zone, Pipe, Equipment, Nozzle, etc )
- Scope : scope of report collection. ( ex : All, CE, etc )
- Available attributes : attribute of object that available to choose.
- Select attribute button : action button to select attribute of object will be reported.
- Reorder button : button to change sequence of chosen attributes.
- Chosen attributes : list of all attribute to be reported.
- Save button : export report to microsoft excel format ( XLS ).
- List view : preview of report, you can sort or filter before export to excel file .
How to use Easy PDMS Report Tools :
- Write in the pdms command line show!!easyreport to show Easy PDMS Report Tools.
- Select object type will be reported. example : PIPE.
- Select scope of reporting. example : Current Element.
- Choose attribute in available attributes and move to chosen attribute with Select attribute button.
- Click Output tab to see the result of report.
- If want to export to Ms. Excel ( xls, xlsx file ) click the Save button.